The Regulations refer to the Villa Magnat, hereinafter referred to as the Facility.
The owner of the Facility is Magnat Spółka z o.o Spółka komandytowa, having its seat at 140 Środkowa Street, 34-405 Białka Tatrzańska; Tax Identification Number: PL 944-225-36-94, National Business Registry Number: PL 366320178
Persons staying at the Facility are hereinafter referred to as the Guests.
The person making a booking at the Facility and paying therefor is hereinafter referred to as the Client.
I. Basic information:
- By making a booking, you hereby confirm that you have made yourself acquainted with these regulations, accept their provisions absolutely as well as that you have read and accepted the Personal Data Protection Policy.
- The Guests staying at the Facility are obliged to comply with the health and safety as well as fire safety regulations, and in exceptional cases, with the instructions given by the Facility Staff.
- Should a Guest violate the provisions of these regulations, the Facility may refuse to carry on providing any services for the culprit. Such a person is then obliged to fulfil the demands expressed by the Facility Staff, pay all the amounts due for all the services provided so far as well as for any possible damage caused and then to leave the Facility premises without delay.
- By making a booking, the Client consents to have their personal data processed for the purpose of the booking and fulfilling the registration obligation pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data. The Client may access and rectify their personal data.
- Bookings are made for the natural or legal person (i.e. company) who makes the payment due.
- Only these persons who have checked in the reception are entitled to stay at the Facility. The Guest may not hand the room over to third parties, even if the time period for which they paid the amount due has not expired yet.
- For fire safety reasons, it is prohibited to use open fire at the Facility, and in the rooms also: irons, heaters and other electrical devices which are not elements of the room equipment. The above does not refer, however, to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices.
- The Guest bears full material and legal liability for destroying or damaging items, equipment and devices owned by the Facility caused either by them or by their visitors. The basis for financial compensation for the damage or destruction caused is the price list available at the Facility Reception.
- Should the equipment list differ from the actual state of things or should there be any damage to the room, it must be reported to the reception without delay, right after having entered the room. Otherwise, it is assumed that the equipment is complete and fault-free.
- The Guests are obliged in particular to keep the room clean and tidy on their own and use the Facility devices without causing damage to them or deteriorating their condition.
- The Facility’s liability for the loss of or damage to the items brought in by the Guests to the room is regulated by the provisions of Article 846-849 of the Polish Civil Code. The liability of the Facility is limited if these items are not deposited at the reception desk. The Facility has the right to refuse to accept money, securities and valuable objects, in particular valuables and objects of scientific or artistic value, for safekeeping if they pose a threat to security or are too valuable in relation to size or standard or take up too much space.
- Leaving the Facility must be reported so that the Facility employee can claim it.
- The hotel day begins on 4:00 pm and ends on 11:00 am.
- There is a total smoking ban in force all throughout the Facility premises.
- The quiet hours last from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- During the quiet hours, the room users are obliged to behave in such a way which does not disturb the peaceful stay of other people, and during the day, in a manner which complies with the social norms and respects the right to rest of other people staying on the Facility premises.
- The non-resident Guests may stay in the room from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Should any non-resident Guests stay in the room after 10:00 pm, the Client consents to have them checked in to their room at extra cost, in accordance with the hotel price list available at the reception or on the Facility’s website.
- We accept stay with pets.
- Minors under 18 years of age are only allowed to stay on the Facility premises if they are accompanied by adults who bear full liability for their actions as well as for any possible consequences of these actions and any situations occurring on the Facility premises.
- The Facility may refuse to check in persons being under visible influence of alcohol or intoxicants or behaving in a vulgar manner.
II. Additional fees:
- The stay price does not include the visitor’s tax charged at the check-in as well as any optional additional fees.
- The charge for the stay and the visitor’s tax amounts to PLN 1,30 / person / hotel day is charged on arrival at check-in.
- At the Villa Magnat one child per two adults, sharing the adults’ bed and being under 3 years of age, is accommodated free of charge. For children up to 10 years of age, the amount due is PLN 40 / hotel day in each period. There is no possibility of extra beds in the room.
- We accept payments by credit cards.
III. Down payment:
- Every booking requires a down payment.
- By making the down payment, the Client accepts the booking conditions defined in these regulations.
- For the refundable offer, the down payment amounts to 30% of the total booking value within 14 days before the arrival.
- For the non-refundable offer, the down payment amounts to the full amount due for the stay, charged at any time.
- For the flexible offer, the down payment is no required.
- Failing to make the down payment by the agreed deadline results in cancelling the booking.
- For the refundable offer, cancelling or changing the booking within 14 days before the arrival results in terminating the contract, the Client is charged no fees by the Facility.
- For cancelling or changing the booking in refundable offer after the deadline mentioned in point 1 or for the Guest’s no-show at the Facility, the Client shall be charged 30% of the total booking value.
- For cancelling the non-refundable offer at any time, the Client shall be charged full amount due for the stay.
- For the flexible offer, cancelling or changing the booking at any time results in terminating the contract, the Client is charged no fees by the Facility.
- Not using the whole stay, as results from the booking, does not entitle to claim refund of the payments made.
V. Online bookings:
- Online bookings can be made through the website villa-magnat.pl
- In order to have their booking confirmed, the Client is obliged to pay 30% of the total booking value (for the refundable offer) or 100% of the total booking value (for the non-refundable offer) within one hour of making the booking.
- Payments are made by the means of the tPay system, available in the booking panel.
- To the online bookings, the same resignation and complaint policy as to any other bookings applies. These rules have been defined in chapters IV and VI of these regulations.
VI. Complaint procedure
- If need be, all the Guests may lodge complaints in matters concerning the quality of the services provided by the Facility.
- The Facility shall consider exclusively online complaints sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the Guest’s departure or – if the stay did not take place within the time period defined in the booking – within 14 days of the original date of stay.
- The Facility reserves a 14-day period for considering the complaints lodged by the Guests. Afterwards, the Facility shall inform the Guest if their complaint has been accepted or declined.
VII. Additional information:
- We offer free and unguarded car park. Parking should be done in places designated for this purpose. The Facility is liable neither for the car parked on the premises nor for any property left inside the vehicle.
- On the Facility premises, there is free WiFi available.
- At your disposal at the Facility:
- ski room with shoe dryer and clothes dryer
- billiards, dart
- children’s play area
Wish you a pleasant stay!